Thursday, June 07, 2007

something is going on

this afternoon,i have been thinking about my past entry. What could i have done besides being offered something by someone. Is there anything that i can offer instead of being offered? Are there ways whereby i can rely on myself and support myself and achieve my goals.

I had 3 options in mind.. i do not know if they are feasible but i am working on it ... and there is opportunity cost involved .. but if i dont try, i'll never know the outcome. The options might be mixed into 1 option.I dont know how it might works, but i'll try and see.

The next thing which excites me is the creating of a webpage! I know its part of my 3 minute passion thingy because in the past, i tried creating simple webpages for fun and lost the interest. Today,i have something in mind again. Haha. But its not solely for my own purposes. I dont know, maybe i am just saying this in the blog and not doing anything with regards to the Webpage. Or i may slowly build "webpages" in time to come ... Are you looking forward for my end product? Haha.It might be my little "project" but still i really really hope the interest is still going to last when my days are busy. Hopefully, i'll still squeeze time out for it.

I shall end here,going for a jog soon. Its not that i am feeling blue today, i just need to refresh my state of mind & hope i get to sleep well tonight. Tmr's the Econs's paper and after that i have to travel to town to settle on my Uni Registration. What a wet blanket! The consolation would be..... i may be able to afford the time to visit "Borders"! :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]