Tuesday, July 04, 2006
keep on running..
hi peeps... alrite.. another day has passed by . .went for my jog as usual..this time round..i went for morning jog...& i went to the library to borrow books... i've got myself 3 books.. 2 of which are related to physical fitness if u had noticed..
hmm...it does seemed that im paying more attention to fitness as compared to before...perhaps the frequent jogs that i pushed myself into going has become a habit... & also i hope to have a healthier body.. u never noe wad may happen if u didnt take proper care of ur body...so i reckoned its time for me to start taking care before its too late :)
Yup...& the mind plays a BIG part where jogging is concerned... read from 1 of the books..& it mentioned that "whatever you think u can do,you can do one hell of a lot more" this quote i can relate it to the quote used in the movie "Forrest Gump" The quote goes like this...
Forrest: (voice-over) That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road, and when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County. And I figured since I run this far, maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama. And that's what I did I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason, I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured since I've gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going. When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I went.
so the next time u go for a jog..& u tink u can only jog 6 rounds...think again... u might want to try jogging another round or two... dun limit urself..but of coz..dun over exert urself... it all boils down to how ur mind has control over ur body..
oh..btw... todae i got the urge to buy many stuff(Fila tees,fitness magazine,Running shoes) haha..but luckily i controlled myself..& got myself lunch from yoshinoya..that's alot of savings made!!! haha..
anyway..did u peeps watch "Dollars & Sense" on Channel U at 8pm juz now? If u hav the time...do watch it... u can gain much financial insights from the show...things u might have already know..u can reinforce...& at the same time.. u'll get urself more financial knowledge... its beneficial i would say... being financial literate is really important... U'll find urself in some of those situations being portrayed in the game show...instead of being panicky when problems cropped up or being totally ignorant about how to handle ur finance..why not do urself a favor by learning wad u can... lol..alrite..its quite a long entry...shall end here...
ps*added new link..u might want to visit the sgrunners forum & learn some thing from there... :)
hmm...it does seemed that im paying more attention to fitness as compared to before...perhaps the frequent jogs that i pushed myself into going has become a habit... & also i hope to have a healthier body.. u never noe wad may happen if u didnt take proper care of ur body...so i reckoned its time for me to start taking care before its too late :)
Yup...& the mind plays a BIG part where jogging is concerned... read from 1 of the books..& it mentioned that "whatever you think u can do,you can do one hell of a lot more" this quote i can relate it to the quote used in the movie "Forrest Gump" The quote goes like this...
Forrest: (voice-over) That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road, and when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County. And I figured since I run this far, maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama. And that's what I did I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason, I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured since I've gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going. When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I went.
so the next time u go for a jog..& u tink u can only jog 6 rounds...think again... u might want to try jogging another round or two... dun limit urself..but of coz..dun over exert urself... it all boils down to how ur mind has control over ur body..
oh..btw... todae i got the urge to buy many stuff(Fila tees,fitness magazine,Running shoes) haha..but luckily i controlled myself..& got myself lunch from yoshinoya..that's alot of savings made!!! haha..
anyway..did u peeps watch "Dollars & Sense" on Channel U at 8pm juz now? If u hav the time...do watch it... u can gain much financial insights from the show...things u might have already know..u can reinforce...& at the same time.. u'll get urself more financial knowledge... its beneficial i would say... being financial literate is really important... U'll find urself in some of those situations being portrayed in the game show...instead of being panicky when problems cropped up or being totally ignorant about how to handle ur finance..why not do urself a favor by learning wad u can... lol..alrite..its quite a long entry...shall end here...
ps*added new link..u might want to visit the sgrunners forum & learn some thing from there... :)
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]